2005-03-04

Audrey har ordet:

Chris, by no means did I come here for anybody to treat me or to talk to me as though I am a child! I, I am at where I am today because my parents both went to prison! I was left with nothing! My childhood was taken from me- everything was taken from me! I was living out of a car (begins crying). At 17 I had nothing! Nothing at all to my name! Nothing! I am where I'm at today because I have crawled and begged! As a child, girls hated me because I was beautiful! I wanted to scar my face because I was so beautiful! I wanted to be ugly so they wouldn't hate me! I have tried and tried and tried my entire life for people to just to accept me. And by no means is Craig going to sit in the boardroom, or are you going to sit in the boardroom, or John is going to say that I don't pull my weight. I do not fail!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What? Me fired?

Anonym sa...

Vem är Audrey, och vad har hon gjort med Gabriel?!

Anonym sa...

Jag trodde att man med hjälp av min replik ovan (samt länken i mitt namn) skulle förstå att medan du har suttit och jäst i HK:s vårsol så har Gabriel (i det betydligt kallare NY) gått ner sig i teveträsket.

Gabriel sa...

Just det, och jag blev grymt impad av att du kopplade!
Snart komer en ny post, med tillhörande förklaring till varför det dröjt så länge (nej, det är inte spektakulärt alls).

Anonym sa...

Men öka på med nästa post! Jag håller på att gå under av spänning.

För övrigt så föreslår jag att du dödar Jarod i salongen med ljusstaken.